- This event has passed.
How a Crisis Reveals the Weakest Link in Your Supply Chain: Tips to Prepare and Adapt
May 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
When a crisis hits, whether it’s a global event (like a pandemic, war, or raw material shortage) or vendor-specific (like a fire, flood, or even a family emergency), a disruption to your supply chain can be catastrophic to your business. The better prepared you are, and the better you understand your supply chain, the better you can weather the storm. From minimizing risk (especially with offshore suppliers) to having backups already in place, we’ll discuss ways to identify the weak links in your supply chain and provide insights to help overcome them.
Join us for this webinar sponsored by our sister center FuzeHub and learn:
- How COVID-19 has impacted supply chains across the globe
- What you can do now if your supply chain is being disrupted by COVID-19
- How to perform risk assessment and quality audits on new potential suppliers
- Creative strategies to help finance your project and procure components when investment options are limited
- The costs and tradeoffs of domestic versus international manufacturing