- This event has passed.
In the Wake of Catastrophe: Responding to a Workplace Accident
May 19, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
When a workplace catastrophe strikes, it is important to act fast, follow applicable emergency plans and policies, and take control of the accident scene. Any workplace can experience an accident, whether it is a major injury, fatality, fire, or chemical release. While incident prevention should be paramount, a company needs to be equally prepared to respond to an accident.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- Immediate first steps you should take in the aftermath of a workplace catastrophe
- OSHA reporting requirements
- What to expect when OSHA becomes involved
- Preparing your employees for an inspection
- Instilling order in the workplace
- Communicating to your employees that their safety is important and necessary
Travis Vance, Partner, Fisher & Phillips, LLP