If predictions for an economic slow down are accurate, and with inflation already at 8.5%, doing nothing is not an option.
Join us May 19th in person or virtually to learn what you can do NOW to be better prepared.
As the economy slips into uncertainty, we find:
- There is far more price sensitivity
- Prospects are more cautious and conservative on how they spend their money
- There is greater need to differentiate
- Virtual selling is more prominent
In this webinar we will explore:
- Can your current team compete in a stressed economy?
- Where could hidden weaknesses hurt you?
- What potential strengths might need to be revealed?
- What will it take to be more effective in a downturn?
- How long will it take to grow stronger?
- Will you need to hire new high performers in this competitive marketplace?
This event is free, but registration is required. Attend LIVE or VIRTUALLY.
Dana Gordon, IMC Business Advisor
With over 20 years of sales management and high-level sales experience, Dana is IMC’s go-to authority on business and sales processes.
John Moore, Moore Power Sales
John founded Moore Power Sales in 1995 and has been passionate about helping hard working sales professionals get the results they want and deserve.