- This event has passed.
ISO 9001:2015 Update
April 7, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am$25.00
Why it is Being Done, What it Means for You!
Participants will be introduced to the latest update to ISO 9001 – the first major revision since ISO 9001:2000, which essentially consolidated three previous standards including ISO 9001, 9002 and 9003. This latest revision takes into account the vast changes in technology, business diversity and global commerce.
Key topics to be reviewed include:
- ISO 9001:2015
- What is Changing
- Implementation Schedule
- The New ISO Annex SL Platform
- ISO 9001:2015 Risk Management
- Documentation Under ISO 9001:2015
- How ISO 9001:2015 May Change the Way You do Business
- ISO 9001:2015 Training and Overview Courses
This program may be eligible for WEDnet funding.