- This event has passed.
Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
March 2 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Learn how your company can boost profits & augment efficiency with an ISO certification!
During this three-hour complimentary live webinar, presented by IMC’s sister-center, NEPIRC, an ISO 9001 registered company, will share the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how this certification can provide several benefits to your bottom line. Please be advised this seminar is only open to companies NOT currently certified in ISO 9001:2015.
- Context, issues & strategic direction of ISO 9001:2015 Certified organizations
- Commitment required by organization leadership
- Planning requirements for implementing a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Resource requirements for sustaining a QMS
- Planning, implementation & control of production processes
- Performance evaluation & measuring the effectiveness of a QMS
- Opportunities for process improvements.
Participants will receive information on the benefits of receiving certification as well as the extent of work required to bring their organization into conformance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with minimal effort in modifying their existing QMS.
This no-cost event will take place virtually via Microsoft Teams. Attendees will receive the webinar link via email a day or two prior to the webinar.