Innovative Manufacturers' Center
Driving Manufacturing Growth and Job Creation in Central Pennsylvania
The US is experiencing trade growth and regulatory changes with regard to international exports, imports, trade agreements, transportation and security. Without a thorough knowledge of the regulations and your responsibilities for compliance, a company can encounter delays, lost opportunities and additional expenses due to compliance issues.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
• Gain an understanding the various areas of compliance
• Learning your companies responsibilities for compliance
• See how compliance can benefit your company
• Hear how to get started on a comprehensive compliance program
• Understand the downside of non-compliance
Don’t miss this opportunity to train your staff in the comfort of their own office! Register today! Webinar presented by Bob Imbriani of Team Worldwide.
Who Should Attend
• Import/Export Managers, Supervisors and Coordinators
• Trade Compliance Managers
• International Planners and Purchasing Agents
• Legal/Contract Administrators
• International Traffic and Logistics Managers, Supervisors, and Coordinators
• Senior Administrative, Operational, and Finance Executives
• Sales Marketing Supervisors and Managers
Coordinated by SAP&DC and funded in part by DCED’s Office of International Business.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.