The US is experiencing trade growth and regulatory changes with regard to international exports, imports, trade agreements, transportation and security. Without a thorough knowledge of the regulations and your responsibilities for compliance, a company can encounter delays, lost opportunities and additional expenses due to compliance issues.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
• Gain an understanding the various areas of compliance
• Learning your companies responsibilities for compliance
• See how compliance can benefit your company
• Hear how to get started on a comprehensive compliance program
• Understand the downside of non-compliance
Don’t miss this opportunity to train your staff in the comfort of their own office! Register today! Webinar presented by Bob Imbriani of Team Worldwide.
Who Should Attend
• Import/Export Managers, Supervisors and Coordinators
• Trade Compliance Managers
• International Planners and Purchasing Agents
• Legal/Contract Administrators
• International Traffic and Logistics Managers, Supervisors, and Coordinators
• Senior Administrative, Operational, and Finance Executives
• Sales Marketing Supervisors and Managers
Coordinated by SAP&DC and funded in part by DCED’s Office of International Business.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.