- This event has passed.
A Manufacturing Leader’s Guide to 3D Printing
October 28, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
There has never been a better time for manufacturers to take advantage of 3D printing. More materials and capabilities are available then ever before, and pricing exists for companies of all sizes. However, the road to onboarding the right 3D printing solution can be a daunting task for some small and medium-sized companies to take on. Some may be overlooking prime 3D printing opportunities, while others are allocating resources towards the wrong 3D printing technologies.
One thing is certain; those that successfully integrate 3D printing will have a leg up on their competitors. Those teams will be more agile, faster to innovate, and held in higher regard by their customers.
This webinar has been developed to help leaders of manufacturing teams assess, validate, and justify 3D printing for their own needs.
- How 3D printing can benefit their company (beyond prototyping).
- Different 3D printing techniques and when to use them.
- Key investment and expense items to consider with insourced 3D printing.
- How to calculate a return on your 3D printing investment.
- How your local IRC can help Pennsylvania manufacturers who are interested in 3D printing.
There will also be a live Q&A session!
Dan Fernback, Vice President & Co-Founder at Juggerbot 3D
Jon Thompson, Application Specialist at JBM Technologies