- This event has passed.
Attracting and Retaining Top Talent with Flexible, Compliant and Secure Reimbursement Solutions
December 1, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Thanks to the Great Resignation, companies are realizing the importance of a solid attraction and retention strategy, one that goes beyond the base benefits of health and wellness. But the rise of mobile workers has also increased pressure on Operations leaders to improve efficiency within their teams while meeting new employee expectations.
Employers offering vehicle and device programs as a hiring bonus isn’t new. However, streamlining and providing programs that are great for your employees, your bottom line and your sanity? That is new.
During this webinar, experts will discuss IRS and labor-code-compliant reimbursement solutions and how leveraging the right technology can benefit employees while helping your business ensure productivity, operational efficiency, control costs, reduce risks and remain compliant.
Join us to learn:
- How to streamline programs for a mobile workforce to increase their productivity.
- How to offer benefits beyond health and wellness that are within Federal and State employment laws.
- What benefits can be leveraged to both attract new employees and retain current ones with accuracy and flexibility.
- How to provide your employees with compliant, flexible, tax-free reimbursements that consider fixed and variable costs specific to where they live.
- How to enable employees with a secure and cost-effective BYO program that offers greater asset visibility, control and recovery.
- How a data-driven platform calculates scalable, individualized BYO reimbursements that accurately reflect business use.
- The benefits of outsourcing responsibility of BYO programs and alleviating the burden of a chaotic, low visibility, high-cost environment for both program administrators and end-user.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED – Email email@example.com if you’d like to receive the recording.
Dillon Blake | VP, Revenue Operations & Enablement | Motus
Dillon’s background experience in SaaS, finance, business process consulting and fleet has provided him with a unique and detailed understanding of the challenges businesses, individuals, and overall productivity face every day. Dillon serves organizations and helps others by providing the opportunity to treat companies and employees fairly while ensuring they can perform better tomorrow than they did today. While at Motus, his passion is fueled by identifying ways to control costs and mitigate risks associated with vehicle and BYO reimbursements, managed mobility services, and sales productivity deficiencies.
Jonathan Steele | Director, Product Management | Motus
After 13 years of experience in Wireless Analytics, Jonathan now leads the Product Management team at Motus to help companies enable their mobile employees to use personal vehicles for work purposes with fair and accurate vehicle reimbursements, focusing on improving the mobile worker experience with an emphasis on scalability.