CMMC Assessments – What to Expect
November 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
To become CMMC Level 2 certified, you’ll need to pass a CMMC assessment by a 3rd-party assessment company called a C3PAO. CMMC assessments are highly detailed and require demonstrable evidence that you meet each of the NIST SP 800-171 controls. In order to be certified, all 320 control objectives must be met.
In this session we’ll be pulling back the curtain on a CMMC assessment. We’ll be uncovering important details such as:
- How is a CMMC assessment conducted and who will need to participate?
- What objective evidence will the assessor look for?
- How long will a CMMC assessment take and what will it cost?
- How should you choose your C3PAO to conduct the assessment?
- Who will make up the CMMC assessment team?
Join IMC and our third-party partner Core Business Solutions as we peek into the details of a CMMC assessment to help you be well prepared.