- This event has passed.
Hazardous Energy Control (Lockout/Tagout) Training
March 4 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This half-day course will highlight lockout/tagout hazards found in manufacturing facilities, and how to effectively prevent lockout/tagout accidents by implementing an effective energy control program.
- OSHA’s Lockout/Tagout Standard
- Energy Control Programs
- Case Studies
- Energy Control Procedures
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Gain insight on OSHA’s lockout/tagout standard
- Know the elements of an energy control procedure
- Participate in case studies that will assist you in understanding how to meet the OSHA requirements
This course will be offered virtually through Webex. A link to the course will be sent to all course registrants prior to the course.
Note: This course is for private-sector employers and employees. This training is funded under grant number Grant SH-99019-SH0 (from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor) and being hosted by Georgia Tech.