- This event has passed.
How Spirit AeroSystems Drives Efficiencies Through Factory Floor Communications
March 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
As manufacturing and production companies continue to embrace digital transformation initiatives, transforming themselves into what is often called the “factory of the future” they often seek new ways to improve productivity. Faced with a variety of unique challenges related to driving continuous improvement, engaging with deskless workers, and improving employee safety—manufacturers are increasingly turning to new ways to communicate.
Join us to see how leading aerospace manufacturer Spirit AeroSystems is leveraging digital signage to address these challenges. By displaying KPIs and other company messages on their production floor, Spirit AeroSystems is able to provide relevant information to everyone in the facility, helping drive performance and improve employee productivity, plus reach its workforce with other key information. Learn from Peggy Deiter, Director Global Operations Excellence, PMCoE, Quality and Engineering Bus Mgmt at Spirit AeroSystems, as she explains:
- What made Spirit AeroSystems turn to digital signage for KPI displays
- What the first solution looked like
- How to strike a balance between operational communications and employee communications
- Best practices about how to show data on signage to drive specific actions
- How digital signage is helping with real-time problem resolution, managing by exception, and improving overall operational efficiency
- How the business works with its Communications team to ensure relevant information ends up in the right place at the right time
Director Global Operations Excellence, PMCoE, Quality and Engineering Bus Mgmt, Spirit AeroSystems
Manager, Enterprise Sales, FWI