How to Modernize Your Contractor Management Program in Less than 21 Days
June 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Contractors, vendors and suppliers play a crucial role in the modern business landscape, but most companies are still using yesteryear’s processes to manage their third-party compliance qualifications.
In this webinar Mark Bania, the CEO of Contractor Compliance, will explain why an outdated system is problematic while also showing you how to modernize it into a lean, mean compliance machine in less than 21 days.
Register now to learn about:
- The current state of contractor management and why we need to adapt
- How spreadsheet errors can cost your business millions
- Why outdated manual processes create risk and waste time
- Internal vs External third-party management: Why liability is a major factor
- How 2020 solidified the digital future of safety
- Technological advancements in contractor management
- How to modernize your program in less than 21 days
Mark Bania, CEO, Contractor Compliance
Mark is the Co-Founder and CEO at Contractor Compliance. Mark has over 10 years of progressive experience with SaaS organizations spanning multiple industries. He is responsible for implementing the strategic vision of Contractor Compliance globally.