How to Prepare a CMMC System Security Plan
July 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
One of the central documents needed for CMMC certification is your System Security Plan (SSP). This detailed document spells out how each of the 110 requirements of NIST SP 800-171 (the foundational CMMC standard) are being met by your organization. Your SSP will be one of the first things a CMMC assessor will review for certification, and it needs to be done right.
This webinar will explain how to build a comprehensive SSP that addresses all of the requirements for CMMC Certification. We’ll cover the following:
- What is the purpose of an SSP and where do the requirements for this document come from?
- What are the topics to be addressed and how should it be organized?
- How detailed should it be for the assessment?
- Who should be responsible for developing and maintaining the SSP?
- How often should the SSP be updated?
Join IMC and our third-party partner Core Business Solutions as we look inside this foundational CMMC document that can make or break your assessment.