- This event has passed.
Best Practices for IoT Success
April 27, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
An IndustryWeek Webinar Invitation
Recent research conducted by the Internet of Things Institute sponsored by SAS revealed that early adopters of IoT technologies have lessons for organizations that are just now jumping on the connected devices bandwagon.
In this free online session, established IoT users highlight the areas of the organization that have benefited the most from IoT, as well as the ways customer experiences have been improved through use of IoT data for analytics.
Tune in April 27 to learn what drives the success or failure of IoT initiatives:
- How and when to engage different parts of the organization: IT, operations, and business functions.
- The impact of business strategy in formulating a successful IoT approach.
- How executive involvement can make or break an IoT implementation.
- Ways that data management and data sharing can improve results from IoT.
- Six primary factors that have proven to undermine IoT initiatives and what you can do about them.
- Tamara Dull, Director of Emerging Technologies, SAS Best Practices, SAS Institute
- Marcia Walker, Principal Consultant, Manufacturing, SAS Institute
- David Drickhamer, Editorial Research Director, IndustryWeek