- This event has passed.
September 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
This 1.5-hour training will highlight lockout/tagout hazards found in manufacturing facilities, and how to effectively prevent lockout/tagout accidents by implementing an effective energy control program.
- OSHA’s Lockout/Tagout Standard
- Energy Control Programs
- Energy Control Procedures
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Gain insight on OSHA’s lockout/tagout standard
- Know the elements of an energy control procedure
- Understand methods of hazardous energy control
This training will be offered virtually through Webex. A link to the training will be sent to all training registrants prior to the training.
Note: This training is for private-sector employers and employees.
This training is funded under grant number Grant SH-99019-SH0 (from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor).