- This event has passed.
Machine Learning in Manufacturing
November 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Are you underutilizing your data that could lead to productivity opportunities?
Does your company have a specific problem but lacks resources to solve it?
Machine Learning can be a cost-effective way to turn your data into solutions
How can Machine Learning benefit your manufacturing operation? Join us to learn how Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence fit into your organization and the benefits that come with it.
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) and what’s possible?
- What is Machine Learning (ML) in comparison to AI?
- Where is ML currently applied in manufacturing – could use higher level examples instead of just manufacturing
- Where to begin with ML
- Manufacturer’s future with ML
- Long-term Value Proposition
- Summary of benefits
- Resource list
Presenter Chelsea Cummings, The Barnes Global Advisors
Who Should Attend This webinar will be tailored for manufacturing companies that want to learn more about Machine Learning and implement these People who are overwhelmed by their data.