- This event has passed.
Preparing for the Post-COVID-19 Pandemic Maintenance Operations “Thaw”
May 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
While none of us are sure of when the end of the pandemic will be, we realize our manufacturing operations are in a time of transition. We’ve gone from the preparation phase to the reaction phase and now we’re planning for what the future looks like. Whether your maintenance operations have slowed and you’re now ramping back up to normal or you’re recovering from adjusting to a more hectic schedule to deliver critical products, it is an inflection point time in your business where decisions made in the next few months will determine your future.
Join our webinar to help tackling questions like:
- What have you learned from operating during COVID-19?
- What do your short-, mid- and long-term plans in the aftermath look like?
- What can you do to set yourself up for a successful transition to the “new normal”?
We’ll share tools you can implement now and in the future to:
- Report and analyze your work (like COVID-19 tasks and deferred maintenance you may have addressed)
- Focus in on operational improvements you can make immediately (like digital documentation, maximizing staff efficiency, optimizing workflow, becoming more lean, improving parts and procurement, etc.)
- Invest in technology to help with mobile/remote work and communication
Paul Lachance, Senior Manufacturing Advisor, Dude Solutions
Paul Lachance has spent his entire career devoted to optimizing maintenance teams by enabling data-driven decisions and actionable insights. He wrote his first CMMS system in 2004 and has since spent his professional career designing and directing CMMS and EAM systems. A regular speaker at national tradeshows, he’s been featured at IMTS, Fabtech and SMRP as well as several industry magazines. He currently serves as the Senior Manufacturing Advisor for Dude Solutions.