- This event has passed.
How to Engage Hourly Employees for Productivity Gains
May 18, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
An IndustryWeek Webinar Invitation
As the manufacturing competitive landscape continues to present new demands for lower pricing and higher quality, more organizations are looking for quick and impactful solutions, fractional reductions in cost, and opportunities to drive new productivity gains. While both workforce management and employee engagement have been recognized separately by most organizations as accelerators of business performance, many have not looked at these strategies in tandem to leverage powerful insights across stakeholder groups and prioritize immediate opportunities. This session reveals actionable ideas to help manufacturing organizations accelerate hourly employee engagement and drive business results.
Join this session to discover:
- Why employee engagement results have plateaued, with more time spent measuring vs. truly driving actionable results
- Lessons learned from manufacturers on how workforce management impacts hourly employee attitudes and perceptions
- Critical engagement levers from the perspective of hourly employees and front line managers
- Key steps that your manufacturing organization can take today to quickly identify opportunities that will accelerate engagement and drive business results through workforce management
- Examples of practical lessons learned and efficiencies gained from Ingersoll Rand’s initiatives
Lynn Watson, VP, Strategic Solutions, Workforce Insight
As Vice President of Strategic Solutions, Lynn Watson works closely with enterprise manufacturing clients, industry leaders and analytics experts in developing and adapting market-leading solutions to help clients more effectively leverage labor as their most valuable asset. Watson brings more than 20 years of workforce management expertise, serving as a trusted advisor to many of the world’s largest organization in delivering innovative workforce solutions. Watson previously held roles with Kronos and SAP Ariba and has been recognized for her success in helping Fortune 500 enterprises leverage technology and optimal practices to transform and compete more effectively, improve performance and profitability.
Ed Jesanis, Global Time and Attendance Leader, Ingersoll Rand
Ed Jesanis is an accomplished payroll systems professional with leadership experience in both business and in ministry. A Global Time and Attendance Leader at Ingersoll Rand, Jesanis oversees all Time and Attendance systems globally. He has completed Kronos implementations in North America and EMEA, including Canada, Ireland, Spain, the United States, and the UK. Ingersoll Rand is in the process of a Global rollout of Kronos. Working from original implementation to licensing and maintenance, Jesanis is responsible for end-to-end Time and Attendance system functionality — guaranteeing that Ingersoll Rand and Kronos are working together at peak efficiency to drive better business outcomes.