- This event has passed.
How to Write a Technology Control Plan
February 25, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
A Technology Control Plan (TCP) helps ensure that controlled materials will not be accessed by unauthorized persons. The need for a plan occurs whenever ITAR, EAR or other controlled items or data are present in your facility or when your personnel are using controlled materials.
The most common use of a Technology Control Plan (TCP) is to identify controlled materials or data and describe how these items will be secured while in your control. It includes plans for storing / housing the items and procedures for guarding against unauthorized access to the restricted items or information either in hard copy or electronic.
This webinar will:
• Identify the various control agencies and regulations
• Help you classify controlled materials
• Define Technical data, Technical Services, US Persons, and other key items
• Define how exports can take place
• Provide the steps in creating a technology control plan (TCP)
• Identify cyber security considerations
About the speaker: Mr. Bob Imbriani has been in the international/domestic transportation and logistics field for over four decades. He is currently Executive Vice President, International for Team Worldwide & President of Team Ocean Services, Team International Trade Services and Team Canada.
Event Sponsored by: