- This event has passed.
Learn How PLM Solutions Can Boost Innovation and Strengthen Engineering and R&D Teams
February 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
To stay competitive, engineering and R&D teams need to find ways to bring exciting new products to market faster, with higher quality and less cost. To do so, manufacturing leaders seek to create environments where top engineering talent can thrive. So, what are leaders investing in to meet these challenges and create that environment?
In this webinar, we will reveal the key insights gained through research into the engineering and design teams at some of the world’s most successful manufacturers around the world. Survey result insights to be discussed include:
- How innovation leaders can break down silos and encourage collaboration and innovation
- How advanced PLM solutions can help designers develop products for success through intelligent decision-making
- How better product lifecycle management can improve development efficiency and reduce time-to-market
- The most desirable Product Lifecycle Management solution features and benefits leaders are looking for.
If you want to be better informed about what investments will make the biggest difference for your engineering and R&D teams, don’t miss this virtual roundtable discussion with speakers:
- Keith Zobott, Global Vice President of Digital Products & Projects, SAP
- Brent Robertson, Co-Founder Fathom, Author of research study
A detailed report will follow this session summarizing our survey’s results behind the findings.
Keith Zobott, Global Vice President of Digital Products & Projects, SAP
Keith Zobott’s background includes over 30 years of experience with Product Lifecycle Management, parametric design, advanced analysis tools, product development technologies, and program management. Recent experience includes developing strategic plans for Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and other product development enabling technologies for multi-billion dollar global businesses.
Brent Robertson, Co-Founder Fathom
Brent Robertson works with leaders to design futures worth fighting for. A partner at Fathom, he champions an approach to strategic planning, employee engagement, leadership succession and market differentiation that prioritizes people and relationships. As a result, his clients don’t simply plan their futures, they bring them to life through the energy of organization-wide involvement in, and commitment to, generating valuable businesses that matter.