The consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry is in flux. Manufacturers face a wave of ever-shifting demand and the need for ever-shorter lead times, plus an unprecedented array of new disruptive technologies to evaluate and implement. Successfully navigating these complex challenges can mean pulling ahead of the industry; failure can mean losing out to nimble competitors. But how can you chart a path to not only survive, but succeed, in an environment of change?
IndustryWeek partnered with Oracle to survey leading CPG manufacturers to find out.
In this webinar, we will reveal the research findings and show what strategies, tactics, and technologies top manufacturers are using today to drive their competitive edge. We will also share practical steps you can take to pull ahead of your competitors.
Join us to find out more about burning topics such as:
- What emerging technologies matter most to leading CPG manufacturers
- How mixed-mode manufacturing can increase flexibility and efficiency
- The top ten best practices shared by top CPG manufacturers
- How the cloud has become an essential tool for digital transformation
- Next steps to drive your company into the future