- This event has passed.
Why Traceability is Crucial for a Successful Supply Chain
February 19, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Traceability is a crucial part of supply chain management. If traceability is neglected, you could damage your business reputation and lose millions in revenue. But it’s not just about risk—traceability can also add value to your brand, increase profitability and significantly improve sustainability.
Join us on February 19 to learn about traceability best practices and how operational visibility gives you real-time insight into supplier quality and manufacturing processes.
- Monitoring for regulatory compliance
- Lowering risk of product recalls
- Gaining efficiency
- Improving decision-making
- Better management of materials
- More effective demand planning
- Better logistics management
Morgan Rochofski, Product Marketing Manager – Sage X3, Sage