- This event has passed.
Understanding & Benefiting from NAFTA & Other US Free Trade Agreements
May 11, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 amFree
The US is experiencing trade growth and regulatory changes with regards to Free Trade and Tariff Preferences Programs; without a thorough knowledge of these programs a company can encounter delays, lost opportunities and additional expenses due to compliance issues.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
• Increase the competitiveness of your product by lowering the cost to your foreign customers
• Learn how to determine the right FTA or NAFTA preference criteria for your products
• Understand how to establish the correct county foreign marking
• Navigate with ease through source materials such as Annex 401
• Correctly prepare FTA Certificates of Origin for all eligible exports
• Understand and comply with all record-keeping requirements
• Learn how to receive preferential duty treatments for your exports under FTA
• Employ regional value content to determine eligibility when RVC is an option
• Designating intermediate materials when employing RVC to assist in determining eligibility
This webinar is available to all companies in the Appalachia region.
Who should attend? Exporters and professionals involved in sales, marketing, traffic, logistics, documentation or credit departments of firms doing business internationally. Manufacturers and distributors who are looking to expand their markets abroad.
Don’t miss this opportunity to train your team right from the comfort of your own office!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.